Ultra Vitamin C Tablets 1000mg
Vital Vitamin - Simple Solution
For those of you on a tight schedule or starting to increase your training load. Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin that’s involved in a huge range of vital functions in the body (1,2,3). Because your body doesn't produce or store vitamin C, our diet is our biggest source of this important nutrient. We have also added 100mg bioflavonoids in each and everyone one of the tablets. Bioflavonoids are found in the pith of citrus fruits and are known to enhance the absorption of vitamin C. As such they are the perfect supplement combination – just like they are found in nature!
ADDED INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Vitamin C like you've never seen before
For When You’re Training Hard
Vitamin C is an important vitamin with many benefits for health and training goals (1,4). It helps to reduce everyday tiredness and fatigue (1).
For When You Want to Feel Your Best
Vitamin C can help you feel at your best as it also contributes to many processes throughout the body. From supporting normal energy-yielding metabolism (10) and normal functioning of the nervous system (2), to helping normal psychological function (3).
Healthy Teeth, Skin, and Gums
Because vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, it has benefits for the normal function of blood vessels (6), gums (7), skin (8), and teeth (9) — making this an essential addition to your everyday diet.
Quality as Standard
PRP Supplements’ Ultra Vitamin C tablets, like our other tablets and softgels, are manufactured in the UK with leading partners to match our expectations and standards. Our close relationship with manufacturers and suppliers means that our products are consistently produced to the highest possible standards, and are free from artificial colours and preservatives, salts and sugars.
European Food Standards Agency approved claims:
1) Vitamin C contributes to normal function of the immune system.
2) Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
3) Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
4) Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
5) Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage and bones.
6) Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
7) Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums
8) Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
9) Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth
10) Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
|Active Ingredients per Tablet||Amount||NRV %|
Ascorbic acid, Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Citrus bioflavonoids, Magnesium stearate, Silica, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. None known.
Take one tablet per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.