Vitamin C Plus
So much more than just vitamin C. This high potency vitamin C powder also contains added lysine, proline, cherry extract and green tea. Help support your immune system (1), particularly when you’re training hard (2), give yourself an energy boost (3), while looking after your general health and wellbeing.
250 G - 50 Servings
Vital Vitamin in an Easy to Take Powder
Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin that’s involved in a huge range of vital functions in the body (1,4,5). Because your body doesn't produce or store vitamin C, our diet is our biggest source of this important nutrient. Vitamin C Plus provides 1125mg of vitamin C in every serving - making it a convenient way to increase your daily intake.
Vitamin C Plus has also been designed to ensure synergistic ingredients are included to bring you a unique health promoting formula.
ADDED INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Vitamin C like you've never seen before
A variety of sour cherry and true "Superfruit". They are rich in antioxidants and contain a range of potent phytonutrients.
Lysine and Proline
Two amino acids (building blocks of protein) required for numerous processes in the body - including repairing and rebuilding muscle.
From the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, Green Tea Extract contains polyphenols (a bioflavonoid), and it is also a source of EGCG (antioxidant). Over 300mg in each and every dose.
Natural Nutritional Top-Up
Whether you are looking to maintain your general health and wellbeing or your in the middle of a hard training cycle, Vitamin C Plus is perfect to increase their daily Vitamin C intake and to keep you going. This product can also be used for anyone looking to aid their immune system in the winter months to help protect themselves from common colds and flu.
European Food Standards Agency approved claims:
(1) Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
(2) Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
(3) Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
(4) Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
(5) Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones
|Active Ingredients Per Serving 5g||Amount||NRV%|
|Montmorency Cherry Extract||1000mg||†|
|Green Tea PE 4:1||310mg||†|
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value † NRV Not established
Black Cherry Ingredients
L-Lysine hydrochloride, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid), L-Proline, Green Tea Powdered Extract 4:1, Montmorency Cherry, Malic Acid, Sweetener: (Stevia Extract Rebaudioside A 97%), Natural Cherry Flavouring.
L-Lysine hydrochloride, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid), L-Proline, Green Tea Powdered Extract 4:1, Montmorency Cherry, Malic Acid, Sweetener: (Stevia), Natural Orange Flavouring.
Allergen Information: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Take 1 scoop after each meal in a glass of water or as recommended by a health care professional.
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.