Training from home in the current lockdown situation can already be hard with lack of equipment of having a lack of motivation. For Triathletes which can spend 3-4 hours a day on the road either running or cycling. I imagine, going down to 1-hour exercise outdoor for an endurance athlete just isn't going to cut it.
How Is Triathlete And Ironman Dean Johnston Coping?
We caught up with Dean Johnston to see what he is doing during lockdown. In this short clip Dean discusses:
- How he's coping with exercising during lockdown? - How he has adjusted his training?
- How is he motivating himself? - And some hints and tips for everyone else?
- Formulated for performance
- Used in four clinical trials with endurance athletes
- 25 Billion viable cells per capsule
- Helps aid digestion during intense exercise
- Also contains L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl Glucosamine and ElavTPT
- Endurance supplement
If you are taking any prescribed medication or have any medical conditions ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist BEFORE taking vitamins or supplements. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If pregnant or lactating, ALWAYS consult your doctor before use. Or if you have any queries about any supplement ALWAYS consult a QUALIFIED medical professional.