Neil Taylor is a former Commonwealth medalist in Olympic Weightlifting. Since his time as an athlete, Neil has worked as an elite Strength and Conditioning Coach for different sports and clubs, as well as working with England Rugby Union for over 15 years.
Neil Taylor - Lessons From An International Athlete and Coach - Podcast Episode
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Coping with Covid-19 in his current role as a Performance Manager for Sports Wales
- How Neil would have coped with Covid-19 back in his day as an athlete
- How he went from athlete to strength coach, to working at the top of international rugby
- The biggest lessons he learnt in 15 years at England Rugby
- Advice to those looking to return to the gym after lockdown.