Probiotic Advanced 50 Billion - 14 Capsules
- Provides 50 Billion Lab4 probiotic per capsule
- Ultra-High Strength probiotic
- Contains extensively studied Lab4 probiotic consortium
Availability: In stock
What is Probiotic Advanced 50 Billion?
PRP's New 50 billion Probiotic is an advanced formula, high strength, probiotic designed for those who need a high impact product.
The idea is to take these one-a-day for the 14 day period to help with any digestive issues. This may need to be repeated depending on the individual. Then it may be possible to come down onto the Probiotic Daily 25 Billion capsules also available through PRP.
What Are The Key Benefits?
The Lab4 consortium of probiotic bacteria has been incorporated into many popular brands of probiotic and has benefited thousands of people for over 15 years. It is one of the most studied probiotic cultures in the world.
Probiotics are the friendliest types of bacteria which are found in the normal ‘microflora’, and there is increasing evidence that significant health benefits can frequently be observed if we increase their intake by supplementation.
“5% of our total energy comes from the breakdown of fibre by our microflora”
How is Microflora beneficial?
The microflora has a multitude of benefits – in fact we couldn’t survive without it.
The main benefits of the microflora are:
- It helps us to digest food – especially certain types of fibre, providing us with about 5% of our total energy needs as well as being essential in helping us absorb the beneficial antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables.
- It acts as a barrier to infection – particularly in the intestine and genitourinary tract, where it forms a carpet-like layer and ‘blocks’ the entry of potentially harmful microorganisms. The reason certain types of infection such as diarrhoea, and ‘thrush’ are often associated with antibiotic use is because the antibiotics compromise this protective barrier allowing infection to occur.
- It helps drive the ‘correct’ development of the immune system in the newborn infant and then primes the immune system for the rest of our lives. Research increasingly suggests that this ‘priming’ helps protect against the development of allergies and possibly autoimmune disease
If under medical supervision seek guidance from your medical practitioner before using this product. Women who are pregnant or planning pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking any supplements. Do not exceed the recommended intake This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Free from colours, flavours and preservatives.
Free from Salt, yeast, Dairy, Soy, Gluten, lactose.
Suitable for vegetarians
Fructooligosaccharides, Microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL 60 & CUL 21, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis CUL 34, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL 20), Vegetarian Capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Titanium dioxide), Microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium stearate).
|Ingredients||Per Capsule||RDA/NRV %*|
L.acidophilus (CUL 60)
50 Billion viable cells
|L. acidophilus (CUL21)|
|B. animalis subsp. Lactis (CUL34)|
*NRV/RDA Nutrient Reference Value/Recommended Daily Allowance. Ɨ NRV/RDA Not Established
Take 1 capsule per day with food, or as professionally directed. Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are taking any prescribed medication or have any medical conditions ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist BEFORE taking vitamins or supplements. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If pregnant or lactating, ALWAYS consult your doctor before use. Or if you have any queries about any supplement ALWAYS consult a QUALIFIED medical professional. Phil's recommendations are in no way medical advice. They are based on his own personal experiences of working with elite athletes.